Dec 31, 2011

2011. and welcome 2012 :)

Whoa dude! What the heck happened this past year?!?!?!?!?! CRAZINESS! :)

2011. This year has been a huge learning experience to say the least. As with anything there are going to be ups and downs and how you roll with the punches is a large determining factor in your happiness. At least mine :) I came into this year working for the same company, Zulily, but instead of retouching I am now shooting product photography as well as editorials here and there. Since starting at the company we have moved offices, the employee count has more than tripled, and the number of studios has multiplied by 6! They are growing out of control and the innovation is inspiring.. though I'm not going to lie it has been a bit of a struggle to go in 5 days a week ;) What else went on this year... hmm. Shot a few weddings, a couple events, some fashion stuff, music artists, a little film, went to the Bahamas, was in Santa Barbara for the first time since graduation(!), just was livin life and enjoying the company of my friends. I really can't complain. Life's good.

2012. I'm not sure really! We'll just have to see what happens. My plan is to shoot. Be happy. No more parking tickets. Love. Love love. And shoot.

Good luck to everyone in this bright shiny new year. Make it happen! C'est votre vie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment